White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sliver of Radiance, The Bond.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Engineer_of_Ages
Yeoman
Yeoman
Engineer_of_Ages

Sliver of Radiance, The Bond. Empty
PostSubject: Sliver of Radiance, The Bond.   Sliver of Radiance, The Bond. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Quote :
Listen to this song while you read.

Sliver of Radiance, The Bond. Growls10

As Growls in Blood was sure, the area of the stones was full of light when day came, though the clouds were thick with darkness, small glimpses of the rays of Helios broke through the clouds. He did not know why, but this place felt different then the rest of the island, it smelled different and something about it made him feel at ease. There were no men here, no twisted or deformed creatures. There was no blood and no death rampant. No symbols of dark god here, or sacrifices to them. All there was were the stones, the forest and the strange cross. This was his sanctuary upon the island and he was reminded of something his father had said to him as a young pup;

Quote :
I will be the sun in your sky
And I will be the one by your side
I will always be there to get you through

I will be the one who loves you
And I will be the one who comes through
I will always be here for you

Time has flown by
Leaving scars on your life
But know that there is one thing
You can always count on
Being there for your every need
Just call out to me
I will come running

I will vanquish your nightmares
Banish your fears
Heal your sorrows
And carry for you
All of your tears
Honestly I don't mind
For you I would give my life

I promise you
I will share all the good times
Help with the bad times
Shelter you from the rain
This is my promise to you

I will fight of your worries
Take all of your pain
And hide it away
Nothing will hurt you
As long as I am here
And always I will stay

I will be your helping hand
And I will be there to help you stand
I will always be there to get you through

I will be the beat of your songs
I will be there to keep you strong
I will always be here for you

This I promise to you, for I am Helios.

Growls moved around the strange area and smelled the stones quietly, he waited until the darkness began to fade and moved to the top of the candle lit bridge that seemed to separate the smaller island from the main island. Just as he had seen near the end of the previous day the sun's rays seemed to piece the heavens and shine down upon the bridge with such brilliance. He slowly and steadily made his way over to the ray of light and looked up. His eyes gazed upon the radiance and he let out a long howl of greeting to the sun. For the first time since he had arrived upon the island he felt renewed, rejuvenated and once again understood his purpose here...

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

Sliver of Radiance, The Bond.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf- Dark Eon :: Imagery Lounge :: Garou RP-
Jump to: