White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quietus #2 Poison Weapon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jameswest84
Serf
Serf

Quietus #2 Poison Weapon  Empty
PostSubject: Quietus #2 Poison Weapon    Quietus #2 Poison Weapon  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:25 pm

The Poison Weapon effect doesn't work. Even if you have poison in your inventory, it doesn't work. If you use the poison in your inventory, then go to use the Quietus 2 weapon, it still doesn't work.

I'm not too keen on scripting or building, but if you wanted to keep this effect (which i think the poisoning of a weapon is pretty nifty) you could have it so that 1 time per rest it spawns 2 vials of poison in the inventory (these would be non-transferable/droppable/sellable) + just an added Idea, as your level of Quietus increases, the poison strength could increase as well.
Back to top Go down

Quietus #2 Poison Weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf- Dark Eon :: The Lounge :: Bugs and Problems-
Jump to: