White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invisable Walls, Combat, and More!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Invisable Walls, Combat, and More! Empty
PostSubject: Invisable Walls, Combat, and More!   Invisable Walls, Combat, and More! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Since my other post was deleted, time to start anew!

First up, this is all up to date as of 12/24/11

-Possible to get stuck in the Masoleum (Minotaur Area). At the campfire in the very beginning, there is a man up on the wall of the crypt and below him is a bedroll. There is an invisable wall that you can accediently step through and be stuck!

-The Spider Cavern's aea name is spelt wrong. Besides saying 'Darkened Forest South' , it currently says 'Darkened Forest Southt' .

-The Mining Axe and Woodcutting Axe on the Anvil shop in Battle Wears do not do what their description says.

- The Cultists in the Defiled Temple Lowest Cavern give more XP than the Rogues on the way, and the Cultists are much easier. Possibly rebalence them to such an xp level, adjust their xp, or adjust the xp of the Rogues to fit their power level.

-After Disarming various foes, only one out of the tested mobs have dropped something, otherwise they just do not use the item. Possibly make them ACTUALLY drop something?
>>>Mermen do not drop anything.
>>>Cave Monsters do not drop anything.
>>>Erineys do not drop ANY of their three sets of weapons.
>>>Rogues and Cultists in Defiled temple fail to do so.
>>>Medusa has dropped a bow twice, only one that works.
>>Spider people do not drop anything.
NOTE: After a while, they simply re-equip, but this is after a LONG while.

-The normal NWN gems are worth more than the same exact gem with the more 'gem like', realistic, sleek appearance by x2.

-Spirit Visages in Broken Covenant are in a 'Passive Agressive' mode where they simply summon a Hell Hound, then do not attack unless they are attacked, and even then only act individually. Occationally one or two attack with a spell, before going into this statis. Don't know if this is a bug or not.

Cheers and Merry Christmas Eve!

-Reaperof666
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Invisable Walls, Combat, and More! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisable Walls, Combat, and More!   Invisable Walls, Combat, and More! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Don't have much except for this reoccurring event that happens when I go to Tunnels: NE where the fissure in the ground and the Sunken Temple are located.

Razim keeps spawning uin the corner where the spare room is, right before that entrance. He says normal things liek when you give him stones, or that friendly advise.

I'm not sure if this was intended, but hey, heads up! Seen it several times over three logins over three days..
Back to top Go down

Invisable Walls, Combat, and More!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf- Dark Eon :: The Lounge :: Bugs and Problems-
Jump to: