White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conrad the Knight of Ash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Conrad the Knight of Ash Empty
PostSubject: Conrad the Knight of Ash   Conrad the Knight of Ash I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:00 pm

* Haveing realized that a Lord of the lands maybe about and not having an Elder to speak to, Conrad decides to investigate and learns that Alexandra is the Princess of the Isle. He then goes to her court and leaves word that he has arrived on her shores and wishes an audience to properly introduce himself. Also he leaves a letter. *

Princess Alexandra,

I Conrad of the Order of Bitter Ash have arrived on your shores. I seek only to make myself known and to speak of some of the happenings I have seen about the land. I wish to not inconvenience you nor waste time for you to pursue other things. I just wish not to interfere in affairs that are your own.

Knight of the Ash Conrad of Germania
Back to top Go down

Conrad the Knight of Ash
Page 1 of 1