White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game night?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Game night? Empty
PostSubject: Game night?   Game night? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:16 pm

I like alot of the players here came checked out the server and wound up loving the server. Though its still in a beta stage its been a fun place, and I have been doing a ton of homework to develop believable characters. Like many of you out there. So, I was thinking for the die hards out there that love the server and the small community we had just a few months ago. I got to know many of you that played here and we had some nice DM run events and player interactions. With that said, ....

How about we all post times we would be available to play, then we could see how many we can get all at one time and focus some roleplay time to that. I like many of you out there have characters from all walks and all levels. So, I will post times I am available. Lets see what we can get done?

Week nights if I can get on will be usually ....

Thur/Fri = around 9PM CST- 10/12 PM CST
Weekends = Anytime during non harvest times so late June to Early August, and late Oct to mid Nov I will be unavailable to play.

Lets plan this like a table top pen and paper game. If we can work in a DM in the plan that would be great too.
Back to top Go down
Zam
Serf
Serf

Game night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game night?   Game night? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Sounds pretty good to me, i can get on most times at weekends but beyond that it might be hard...On us central time i could be about to max 4-5 pm on us time, euro and what not.
Back to top Go down
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Game night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game night?   Game night? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Well Zam, I look forward to seeing you saturday next weekend. I will keep looking in PM me if you dont see me I will get the email. Lets see how many more we can get to join us.
Back to top Go down
Indian_Summer
Yeoman
Yeoman
Indian_Summer

Game night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game night?   Game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:05 am

My play times tend to be entirely random at the moment but if we can get a stable thing going on, I'll try and show up on decided times.
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Game night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game night?   Game night? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:16 am

I'm going to be poking this topic to the top to get a restatement of playtimes for those still constant followers of WW for when I get it up and running again!

And if I do get the ok... I might be able to DM (But then again, I'm inexperienced... maybe? Very Happy).

Post times, and I'll see what I can do. I'm pretty much available anytime I'm not at work, which is random.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game night?   Game night? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game night?
Page 1 of 1