White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Pokes* Anyone alive?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen Joy
Serf
Serf

*Pokes* Anyone alive? Empty
PostSubject: *Pokes* Anyone alive?   *Pokes* Anyone alive? I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:48 pm

I noticed the server has been down for quite the while... Or is it just me? Anyhow. Is anyone alive there?
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

PostSubject: Re: *Pokes* Anyone alive?   *Pokes* Anyone alive? I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Of cource!

The server has been down because fair Lady Knightstar has been VEEERY busy lately between school, moving her home and work, and well work. I was actually getting ready to ask how to host ther server (if she'd let me) so we all can start to get back in the fray!

You arn't alone, don't worry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
>Cr4yon<
Serf
Serf
>Cr4yon<

PostSubject: Re: *Pokes* Anyone alive?   *Pokes* Anyone alive? I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:45 pm

i died many years ago, so don't even worry about me
Back to top Go down
dunkelzahn
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: *Pokes* Anyone alive?   *Pokes* Anyone alive? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:03 am

Still alive, yes Razz

And I'll be back when it's up.
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

PostSubject: Re: *Pokes* Anyone alive?   *Pokes* Anyone alive? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 am

Currently, I've been glomping and RAWRING Knighty for some time, and come to find out (on top of her normal busy-ness) that she's having some RL issues. Still haven't been sent to server to get it up and running, but I and she are working on it! I did get the ok Exclamation

Twisted Evil

Game on!

Reaper out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Pokes* Anyone alive?   *Pokes* Anyone alive? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Pokes* Anyone alive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf- Dark Eon :: The Lounge :: General Discussion-