White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you answer the call?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Do you answer the call? Empty
PostSubject: Do you answer the call?   Do you answer the call? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:08 am

Raed sits patiently at the edge of the waterfall, the forest to his back during the day.

((Please, post your character name, server name, and day that you arrive during the week {This event starts on a Monday}))

((Also Note: This is not the actual RP Topic for this event, simply a post on who interacts with Raed. After you post {And feel free to do descriptions in here if you wish Very Happy} I will make a seperate topic so everyone has their time to shine individually, and after, say, 2-3 weeks RL time, I'll post the last day, and all who have signed up for that, you will all have your time. Have fun!))
Back to top Go down
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Do you answer the call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you answer the call?   Do you answer the call? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:48 am

((Since I haven't got any reply from anyone in a topic such as this, I am changing the rules to 2 people from the supernatural races, and whoever else wishes to be involved during that time, before there are communals between the groups themselves.))
Back to top Go down

Do you answer the call?
Page 1 of 1