White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akashicmage
Serf
Serf
Akashicmage

Rites Empty
PostSubject: Rites   Rites I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:03 am

Is there a system for rites or will it just be RP based?

Asparaguses wrote:
So far it appears RP driven.

Akashicmage wrote:
Well don't mind if it is. But would like some type of token proof so that no one questions if I actually have it or not. No special tricks to the tokens. Just an item with the name of the rite so I can show if a problem arises. Better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
DawnWalker
Garou Guru
Garou Guru
DawnWalker

Rites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rites   Rites I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:08 am

While I'm sure that I'm not the only person who believes in a trust-your-word based system, I'd include any Rites or Rites of Passage you undergo in your Biography, along with maybe a DM name who oversaw it, or a witness. (Since RoP ((Rites of passages)) are commonly overseen by a DM or ADM)

We have tokens on Ranks, It never really hit me that we'd need tokens for RoP's though... Good Idea in its' own way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thespectrum.net

Rites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf- Dark Eon :: General Information :: Garou Information-
Jump to: