White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azim (Assamite Vampire)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jameswest84
Serf
Serf

Azim (Assamite Vampire) Empty
PostSubject: Azim (Assamite Vampire)   Azim (Assamite Vampire) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:03 am

How he got here:

In an attempt to score a large sum of gold by taking out a rich merchant in the East. He boarded one of his trade ships hiding among the cargo and feeding off the crew as they voyaged for nearly a week. One night he heard screaming and running above the bow of the ship. In all of about a min. it was dead quiet. He went up top to investigate and everyone was gone. Not a single body or drop of blood, just gone. Not knowing where he was or even how to pilot the craft he drifted along until crashing upon the shores of Omen.

Info (unknown to you IC unless I've specifically told you or you know through RP) :

He is a vampire of the Assamite clan. He is a Fida'i, a devote neonate warrior-caste of Assamites who have not yet proven their skills and will to serve Haqim. So he has much to learn of his newly embraced life. He strives to find someone of greater knowledge and prowess than himself and learn to better himself properly. He has yet to taste the blood of another Canite, but hopefully that will change in time. Though he's still young, he studies history and knowledge of his clan and others when given time, hoping this will give him better knowledge of his targets. Blood, Gold, and Strong artifacts are his interests. He may seem nice and observe near human behavior, but its just a mask.
Back to top Go down

Azim (Assamite Vampire)
Page 1 of 1