White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ztrun'kinvan 'The Comedian'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaperof666
Yeoman
Yeoman
Reaperof666

Ztrun'kinvan 'The Comedian' Empty
PostSubject: Ztrun'kinvan 'The Comedian'   Ztrun'kinvan 'The Comedian' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:57 pm

"True comedy is hard to come by on this island..."
Ztrun'kinvan 'The Comedian' 10000t10

Once upon a time, I told a story. It was simply...

...about myself, along with many others who have their own role. Minor or major, it mattered not. All depended on one another to make such a story worked its folds into history, and from there it was passed on to many who have heard its many parts:

INnovation; Fighting; obscurity; Anger; Cowardness; Truth,; NegOtiatiONs; Enlightnment; KNowlEdge; pride; Wishes; happiness; hOrror; Fun; dissappointments; plotTing; HopE; TRUst; laughtEr; relentlessness, leSsons; TurmOil; neutraility; dRama; beastlY.

But, let us start in the beginning, for without it, the rest of the plot is lost...

Last edited by Reaperof666 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The story has begun....More to come!)
Back to top Go down

Ztrun'kinvan 'The Comedian'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf- Dark Eon :: Imagery Lounge :: Character Bio's-
Jump to: