White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Status

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:39 pm

I think I will try this, I just checked the vault... No White Wolf, time was 8:30 pm CST. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Guess it was down for the CEP update, its back up 8:50 pm CST. Yeah us!
Back to top Go down
a_paladin
Serf
Serf

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Servers dooown. 11:00 am CST
Back to top Go down
Knightstar
Admin
Knightstar

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Server is back up was taking it down for windows updates and virus scans. It was put back up about 15 minutes ago.

Gooo be free enjoy the darkness... Be merry and dance a jig!
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf-darkeon.rpgdynasty.com
Indian_Summer
Yeoman
Yeoman
Indian_Summer

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Server's been down for a bit!
Back to top Go down
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:01 am

I logged on around 9 pm CST, the server was up as soon as I tried to log in it crashed. Ping was only 129. Ok, second time it was up tried to log server crashed again. It says server message: Server response timed out.
Back to top Go down
dunkelzahn
Serf
Serf

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:39 am

Works fine for me currently. There's a known crash issue with a certain shin model, 42, if I recall right, as well as issues with overrides the server isn't configured for (why I don't use any at all). If turning down your video settings to minimum doesn't work, it may be one of those.
Back to top Go down
Knightstar
Admin
Knightstar

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:12 pm

There was an unknown problem with the server last night. It took us about an hour and a half to sort through it should be up and working reliably now.
Back to top Go down
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:43 pm

I just went to log on server down. So as of 6:42 pm CST server down
Back to top Go down
Knightstar
Admin
Knightstar

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Took the server down to run mantaince it should be back up as soon as it it done.
Back to top Go down
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Alrighty then thank you
Back to top Go down
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Well, since yesterday around 9pm CST, the server been down or at least when I have gone to get on. Thanks, look forward to hearing back.
Back to top Go down
Knightstar
Admin
Knightstar

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Server issue should be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Status
Page 1 of 1