White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From beyond the grave.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akashicmage
Serf
Serf
Akashicmage

From beyond the grave. Empty
PostSubject: From beyond the grave.   From beyond the grave. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:03 am

*Sitting by the cliff's edge, two stone mounds seeming to face the ocean. Two bundles of freshly picked flowers lay in front of each mound. Weeks passed since that day. No amount of tears will ever bring back the happiness which now this young child realizes that she took for granted. Shifting her gaze between the mound.*

Papa....Mama.....I'm not sure of you really can hear me but...

*Slowly dropping to her knees. Tears flooding down her face.*

..I'm so..so sorry. I don't know what I did to make you leave me....but I will do my best to make things right..

*Rubbing the water from her face and sighs softly*

Gran-Gran is doing alright. I'm doing what I can to help her...

*From the distance, a faint voice calls out*

..child.....

*Like a started kitten, the child springs to her feet and spins around to face her intruder. But to her surprise there is not another body around. Yet another calling from the distance.*

..child...can you help me..?

Wh-who's there...? *The child calls out*

*A young woman, dressed in patch leather clothing slowly walks over to the child. Kneeling down next to the stones then looks at her*

..will...you help..me..?

Why should I? *The child asks curiously*

Do this for me and I will see that you get what you desire...

What do you want me to do?

Simple..avenge me. This place took my life. I will give you the help you'll need to complete this and when it's over. I'll keep my end of the deal..

You're a ghost? *The young girl settles down and tries to sit calmly*

*She glances at the woman in disbelief but the woman nods*

Why me?

..you're the only one with the power to do what must be done..

I guess.

..when you need me. Just ask..

*Looks at the woman and wonders "What's one more bossy grown-up ordering me around like their slave?" Slowly nods*

I'm Zahndra.

*The woman smiles and returns the nod with one of her own.*

I'm Sashi...

*Her body becoming clear then fully vanishes from view*

..I wait your call..
Back to top Go down

From beyond the grave.
Page 1 of 1