White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Artisan of Spirits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indian_Summer
Yeoman
Yeoman
Indian_Summer

The Artisan of Spirits Empty
PostSubject: The Artisan of Spirits   The Artisan of Spirits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Haven di Bernardo, lingered within the Sept of the Dreamer's Eye. She lounged upon the seats within the garou's makeshift 'bar', though few used it, considering the lack of Fianna and Shadow Lords to host within it. Not to mention that Haven herself was of the opinion that the others found it too 'human', to spend their time. Thus, it made a quiet, if somewhat boring, retreat from prying eyes.

With a sigh, the Shadow Lordling leaned back upon the couch, looking up at the ceiling as she weaved her fingers through the air. Behind her hands, behind her 'magic', behind it all were the minor spirits that she had called and bound to her. Going about and doing odd little chores for the minor ones were all well and good- retrieve something from the Umbra, bring down the tainted Ursus for their claws to give to them, track down a beloved mirror shard from one of the townsfolk- but it was not giving her the results she wished for.

Haven tapped impatiently at the couch arm. If she didn't progress, and progress soon, she may well be looked down upon, or worse- given a demerit. As a Theurge, her rank and earnings were ones that she had to claw up to and cling to, as progress within ranks were slow. Agonizingly slow. Haven's eyes narrowed with her dark thoughts, and she crossed her arms under her chest. ...Yes, she would have to see what she could do, of attracting more spirits, she thought, glancing down at the minor fetish-rings adorning her fingers. None of her tribe were so decrepit that they could not get things done. This barrier of experience was one that would have to be taken down, not with force, but perhaps, with careful... planning.

Haven exhaled softly, letting her thoughts drift to the spirit world, and she began charting a course, in her mind.

OOC: This is a 'heads-up' that my character, Haven di Bernardo, is ready to progress onto her next class, as a wizard. However, since there are restrictions in place, she'd have to go on a quest to get her permission token! So she needs to go on a quest for it- So if a DM is ready/willing/able to do so, whenever, I'm definitely up for it. Just go ahead and reply here or in a PM if you're willing to do the quest, I guess!
Back to top Go down

The Artisan of Spirits
Page 1 of 1