White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

suggestion - Animalism rank 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stravokov
Serf
Serf
Stravokov

suggestion - Animalism rank 4 Empty
PostSubject: suggestion - Animalism rank 4   suggestion - Animalism rank 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 am

i recently acquired rank 4 animalism and noticed im able to transform into many different animals. i also noticed that it is just an appearance change (which is more than ok with me, thats why i wanted it Smile) but it only has two uses per day, which relates to only one use per day, because you have to use the tool again to revert back to human form and there by using up both charges.

since this is clearly an RP tool with no mechanical benefits, i would like to suggest that the tool be changed to "unlimited uses per day" so it can be a useful tool to bolster Roleplay. as of now it seems to have very little use.
Back to top Go down

suggestion - Animalism rank 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf- Dark Eon :: The Lounge :: Bugs and Problems-
Jump to: