White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conrad the Knight of Ash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Conrad the Knight of Ash Empty
PostSubject: Conrad the Knight of Ash   Conrad the Knight of Ash I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:42 pm

http://whitewolf-darkeon.rpgdynasty.com/t759-order-of-bitter-ash-application

* Since Conrad arrival he has done all he could to reforge his silver blade, and fine the proper equipment of his station. Now, Having remade his shineing blade, and forged armor fitting a Knight of the Ash, he makes attempts to reach the church of the land and travels to the Haven Inn to find the Lord of the Lands.*
Back to top Go down
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

PostSubject: Re: Conrad the Knight of Ash   Conrad the Knight of Ash I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:49 am

* Conrad takes a position guarding the Church gates and ponders his situation. He begins thinking of his time on the island and what he has accomplished so far. Then his thoughts float to his mortal family whom he wished he could see again. The thoughts of his mortal family held great sway over keeping him on his path of immortality. That he could watch his legacy through time was a comfort. Through the 122 years of unlife Conrad had visited his homestead leaveing his gathered wealth about so that his family might prosper. Now, he was trapped isolated, not even able to return to his Elder Brothers of The Order of Bitter Ash. Not so much as a letter nor a word from any. These thoughts plagued him for the remainder of the evening while he guarded the Church. All that he had discovered of the island, and those he had met so far had shaped a bitter opinion of the people of the island and the methods of its inhabitants. Prayers he uttered daily for the salvation of not only himself, but for the whole of the peoples of the island. As he prepared to leave his self impossed post, his hand reached for his hilt. A finely crafted Silver sword doused in his own vitae to add potency, forged with prayer and faith his blade had feld many a foul abomination and demon lingering under the isle.

Thoughts of the blade made him remember the first time he took up a smithy hammer back in Anatolia shortly after his embrace. Fire, and fear of it were hard to overcome at first. As he grew in experience so too did is strength and his powers developed. Soon, by soon in vampire terms 50 years, he developed a tolerance so great to flame he was able to even stand to watch sunrise without hiding. Though it did cause him discomfort and were he to remain over long he would have his final night. Since arrival to the island he longed to see a sunrise again. Through the process of forging blades, he learned also to hone his strength to a purpose. His daring attempts at watching a sunrise and trying to watch it to its zenith had led him to boughts of great speed as well in order to get to the safty of shelter from the suns harmful rays. As he learned of his place over his first 50 years of unlife he learned of the disciplines he was blessed with. He honed them as he honed a blade. His disciplines were strong even when he arrived for one so young, and since his arrival to the isle his vampiric powers have exploded. For 72 years after his training was complete and his indoctrination complete Conrad had seen much and fought long and hard against the vile invaders of Jerusalem. The sackers of Constantinople, agents of the Devil... But now this island was a crucible as it tests the sences and the very core of a being. With a lack of contact with the outside world, coruption of the islands inhabitants, and lack of sunlight all lend to a feeling of despair.

Though Conrad was able to remake his Holy sword and forge new armor even creature comforts of gems and jewelry the lack of normality of light cycles as well as failing crops make the inhabitants fearful. In their fear they treat others with hostility at time. Those guarding the town of Omen are crude and abuse their positions. Perhaps I will assert more and right the wrongs. If Father Patrick would have audience with me. Or if I could get the Princess to speak to me. I would see things changed. A trip to the abyss showed me much.*
Back to top Go down
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

PostSubject: Re: Conrad the Knight of Ash   Conrad the Knight of Ash I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:46 am

* Conrad awaited word from both Father Patrick and the Islands Princess... having none he prepared to travel to the depths of the Abyss... Slaying a fair share of Zimi Demons and Abominations, Conrad had an idea of what it was he faced. He sharpened blade made prayers, and left a sack of coin many pounds in wieght at the alter in hte church. ( 150,000 GP). Checking his armor for weakness and making needed repairs, checking his shield, and straping his dagger to his belt Conrad kneeled and prayed before the Churh askign for one thing... " Lord grant me the strength to send those of the unpure to thier fate, and the courage to die well. I offer my life as it is as sacrifice to purify the Island of its darkness... to see the peoples live in the light of the sun. Before I go I offer one more thing a vial of my blood have I left .... This blood shall be given to one known as Rachel ZVon Dueseldorph... she is my great great great great grand daughter y blood, though she isnt aware of it.. nor does she kow the valueasion of the blood... I told her it was for a moment when she felt her life was about to end. Hopefully she can carry on where I have fail. Lord give her the strength where I have failed..... "

Off to the dark tunnels slipping his helm on grim faced and drawing his blade with his sword arm adjusting his shield as well. No time soon would he see the surface, if ever he did again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conrad the Knight of Ash   Conrad the Knight of Ash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conrad the Knight of Ash
Page 1 of 1