White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sept of the Dreamer's Eye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Engineer_of_Ages
Yeoman
Yeoman
Engineer_of_Ages

Sept of the Dreamer's Eye Empty
PostSubject: Sept of the Dreamer's Eye   Sept of the Dreamer's Eye I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:08 am

The lupus enters the Sept and looks around for Jonathan "Claw of Falcon" the Silverfang tribe Elder. Upon seeing him he quickly makes his way over and sits proper waiting to be addressed by Jonathan. Once he is sure he may speak he shifts to homid and stands proud, then introduces himself formally along with what he wished to speak of;

"I am Prince Malikai "Growls in Blood" Cliath of House Blood Red Crest, born as wolf, under the full radiance of Luna and Mars. Kissed by Helios upon birth and of the purest Silver Fang blood. I greet you Elder with my full attention and beseech your gracious audience for a small time. I wish to speak to you of several things I have seen since I arrived. Many of our fellow Garou have been seen on the island, and travel as the lone wolf, alone and at the mercy of the darkness that plagues this island. Many dangers lurk outside the bawn and most require more then a single Garou. I would implore your aid in forming a pack from these lone Garou in such that our unity might allow us to strive where as one would fall."

He takes a quick breath as he stands before the elder, his gaze straight and forward, standing proud as a Silver Fang noble and relaying his thoughts to him with his best etiquette.

"Though I am not well known on this island I seek to have word of my deeds spread across this Sept and the local Garou. As such I must inform someone of the deeds I have performed of late. First I have scoured the land for signs of the eternal darkness, and have come across a being referred to as the Shadow Man. His connection to the Defiler is great, and rumor has it there may be several shadow men residing on the island somewhere. It seems that many of the markings found in the graveyard can also be found in the Rat-kin warrens beneath the town of Omen. Even stranger is deep beneath the warrens lies a passage to an underground camp filled with strange things, likely all manner of wyrm tainted beings and devices. Aside from exploring these area's and killing the wyrm tainted beings on the island, many rumors come from the scattered garou I have met in my travels. I believe it might be time for our kind to take an active role in the fate of this island, and as such I am willing to do as the Sept requests of me in this matter. I seek your wisdom and guidance in all things."

Growls in Blood quickly kneels before his elder Jonathan and awaits a response.

Back to top Go down

Sept of the Dreamer's Eye
Page 1 of 1