White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Urgent Message to the Alpha, and the Packs of the Sept.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Urgent Message to the Alpha, and the Packs of the Sept. Empty
PostSubject: Urgent Message to the Alpha, and the Packs of the Sept.   Urgent Message to the Alpha, and the Packs of the Sept. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 pm

*Ania saunters over to the Sept's Alpha and kneels lowering her head in respect keeping her teeth hidden and says*

" Alpha, I come bearing news of great importance to you and to all our Kin. A Wyrm beast arrived in the city of the unknowing, this Wyrm beast gave a group of us a warning and tasked us to visit the Circles of sacrifice beneath the city. Upon arriving in the lower levels and the circles, we were met with resistance, then marked as future sacrifices by another Wyrm beast. Those of us so marked met a woman I that could read the books and make them work, this woman removed the marks, however I feel as though the taint of the Wyrm is on me. Not a fortnight ago, I was involved in a battle of glory that showed our Kins strength against dark shadowy hooded folk. One of which claims that ships will arrive, and that all will perish. I think these two occurances are linked, though Battle is to be joined in either case.
Back to top Go down
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Urgent Message to the Alpha, and the Packs of the Sept. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message to the Alpha, and the Packs of the Sept.   Urgent Message to the Alpha, and the Packs of the Sept. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:53 am

* Ania once again kneels before the Alpha after reporting the news of the battel against the wyrm shades, and the bones that Koani had collected*

*keeping her teethe hidden Ania speaks her head held low wearing battle scars from various wounds two that are very fresh*

Alpha, the Allpha of my pack requires information as to how to destroy the bones you wish nit returned to the Caern. We , she and all those that aided us, we all need to know the means to desroy the taint of the wyrm, and these bones may hold a secret we are not aware of. Tell me how we may desroy them so that I may tell my Pack Alpha.
Back to top Go down

Urgent Message to the Alpha, and the Packs of the Sept.
Page 1 of 1