White Wolf- Dark Eon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen Eclispe- a world of fantasy, horror, and intrigue. A place set in the Dark Ages a time of death, struggle and riches. A place where not everything is what it seems and the night takes on a life of its own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message to the Alpha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

Message to the Alpha Empty
PostSubject: Message to the Alpha   Message to the Alpha I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:40 pm

*In walks a battle scarred and and wounded Lupis.*

Alpha... *he would kneels in respect keeping his head low* I bring you word of the men. They seek an audience. I battled them, they have strength, and they travel in a pack as well. Their Alpha says if you wish to speak word can be left in their prayer den. As a Red Talon it took control to not rip their throats out. But in battle I find respect for their prowess. I have told them of what we need to end the darkness. A mage was one of them. Or he was near them at the least. I will try to gather more information. They pray to a Lord not of us and he is one of which I have heard. They claim us as devils and devil forms.
We should still if we wish to end this darkness and end the wyrms control work together s I told them.
Back to top Go down
Knightstar
Admin
Knightstar

PostSubject: Re: Message to the Alpha   Message to the Alpha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Touched by Luna looks at the Red Talon seeming to slowly think.

"Be mindful of these ones who live in the prayer den of humans. While some are our allies, and our kin. Others would gladly see us cut a sunder for our very breaths. If these ones can have their hands stayed we may work with them. "

She looks over the red talon again remembering to note his service.

"A moot must be called. All our sisters and brothers must be told upon this island. We must be as Garou should be."

The alpha breaks her form that of the black wolf seen now she lets out a howl calling for a moot.

// Post back with a howl the idea is to have something tonight or tomorrow night about 8pm to 10 pm est.
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf-darkeon.rpgdynasty.com
Shesh'Ahl
Yeoman
Yeoman

PostSubject: Re: Message to the Alpha   Message to the Alpha I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:45 pm

*Howls long and loudly in obedience to the Alpha*

I will gather those I can for this. These peoples were not of the wyrm, they were wise in some ways. I fought my urge to destroy them in order to further your wishes to end the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to the Alpha   Message to the Alpha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message to the Alpha
Page 1 of 1